Your last big weekend of training – 3 weeks before IMSA – 14th TO 17th MARCH 2019 – on the IMSA route in Port Elizabeth:
THURSDAY 14 MARCH:
- Late afternoon/ evening: Arrival Meet and Greet, Dinner at Bocadillos
- Natalie – Welcome and Thanks
- Raynard: Weekend’s plans and Q&A
- Harald Zumpt: Training with Heart Rate – POLAR
- Guests: Paul Wolff and Keith Bowler – IMSA
FRIDAY 15 MARCH:
- AM: Endurance Bike Ride
- Lunch time: Sea Swim with entry and exit techniques/ sighting etc
- Early pm: Run Session
SATURDAY 16 MARCH:
- AM: Long Bike session – variation of intensities in session and how to incorporate them. (hills, speed work, Tt’s, Lt’s, Vo etc)
- Brick run off bike with transition training
- Afternoon sea swim
SUNDAY 17 MARCH:
- AM: Bike/ Long Run Brick
- Sea Swim
Please note this is a tentative schedule and may change or be adjusted, dependent on weather, time schedule and requirements from athletes.
If there is anything specific that you would like us to cover, we will happily include it.
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE PRICE:
- All coaching, training and racing advice, talks and access to coaches throughout the weekend.
- 2 main coaches ( Raynard and Natalie Tissink), plus 2 assistant coaches.
- All training nutrition for the weekend.
- Dinner on Thursday evening.
- Back up vehicles
- Stocked Water points on bike and run routes with cheer leaders
- Camp T-shirt
- COST: R1500 for Team Tissink athletes and R2500 for non- Team Tissink athletes
Not included – Accommodation, travel to PE, all other meals, drinks throughout the camp.